- Follow innovation in the transaction monitoring and application performance management space
- Need more background on how to distinguish one performance monitoring product from another
- Are technically inclined, and looking for a new concept to noodle over
Then you will be interested in this complementary webinar scheduled for Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 12pm (ET).
Everyone who registers will also receive a complementary whitepaper on the Unified Transaction Model (UTM).
The Unified Transaction Model (UTM) is a hierarchical data model created by INETCO to give IT infrastructure and applications operations teams a common, holistic view into all things that affect transaction performance. The UTM will make it easier and faster to isolate and remediate performance problems within large transactional data sets and complex multi-application environments. This model organizes information with two main objectives:
- To show the correlation or “unification” of multi-step transactions and response times
- To profile the real-time network, application and customer experience metrics relative to the performance of each of these transactions
Date: Thursday, March 8th
Time: 9am (PST)
Register now and receive your complementary whitepaper on the Unified Transaction Model (UTM):
Join Dr. Loki Jorgenson, Ph.D., Chief Scientist at INETCO, as he answers the following questions:
- What is the Unified Transaction Model?
- Why should I care about UTM?
- How can it make managing a high volume transaction environment or multi-application environment easier?
To register, simply click on the following link:
I hope you find this information of interst.
Have a great day,
DanLike This Post