Extra Credit, Fall 2012. The global finance lessons of Michael Lewis’s book Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World also ring true for personal finance. Extra Credit offers some suggestions for using this book to supplement your curriculum.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/YdNWj4PEZz Stories via @msquinn @wsculley 5 hours ago
- RT @BankInnovators: Excited that our friends at @BankInnovation are back in Seattle Mar 2-3. Register now! #BankInnovation2015 #fintech htt… 16 hours ago
- RT @JPNicols: Excited that our friends at @BankInnovation are back in Seattle Mar 2-3. Register now! #BankInnovation2015 #fintech http://t.… 16 hours ago
- Financial Services #SuperBowl #Advertisments Touch Down | Bank Innovation http://t.co/UjsR7wKk66 22 hours ago
- Bank Spending Trends Show Why There Is Little Room for Innovation | Bank Innovation http://t.co/TRivZL1CJF 24 hours ago
- RT @customerxps: @BankInnovation Good read! Jan 29, 2015