Extra Credit, Fall 2012. “Save for a rainy day.” That overarching lesson from the Atlanta Fed’s four-part curriculum, based on the real-life experiences of four families in an emergency, is still relevant. Extra Credit brings you up to date on one of the featured families.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- Coinbase, a Bitcoin Exchange, Is Operating Without Licenses So Far http://t.co/sE0hz70X9m 19 mins ago
- #ApplePay Available in an Estimated 652,000 Locations | Bank Innovation http://t.co/D0yZnWrdRb 5 hours ago
- Announcing @LendingRobot 's @Marotte as a part of #BankInnovation2015's Speaker Faculty lineup March 2-3...visit http://t.co/fP7CSNaWxC 5 hours ago
- RT @matchibiz: @BankInnovation really looking FWD to Seattle this March http://t.co/CyGd0mZ3kZ … #fintech #innovation #banking #BI15 7 hours ago
- RT @D3Banking: @BankInnovation reports on trends in device use. Interesting part not phablets rise but persistence of laptops. http://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu Stories via @msquinn @FinextraBlogs @NextBillionFI 12 hours ago