Extra Credit, Fall 2012. Extra Credit describes a project-based method for teaching students of personal finance that emergency preparedness means more than having an escape route.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- Fed releases paper on strategies for improving the U.S. payments system http://t.co/Az2yqh2r4s 5 hours ago
- British Start-Up TransferWise Raises $58 Million - good times keep rolling for forex startups http://t.co/TbZDDAzuDe 6 hours ago
- The Secret Wearable Watch Use Case [VIDEO] | Bank Innovation http://t.co/biyQIK1Dek 6 hours ago
- Coinbase Is Opening The First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange In The U.S. http://t.co/jZKlo78HRE 7 hours ago
- Google Looks To Expand Wallet Use, WePay Integrates Instant Buy API http://t.co/rt8fybXWQg 7 hours ago
- Money Dashboard, The Personal Finance App That Tells You Why You’re Broke, Secures $3.7M Funding http://t.co/w2eAHWoH6y 7 hours ago