No business operates without some degree of uncertainty, but how optimistic are firms about their future sales? According to a recent Atlanta Fed survey, the degree of uncertainty can vary widely, and the firms most optimistic about their prospects are sometimes the most uncertain. A new macroblog post parses the survey results.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu Stories via @WorldBank 12 hours ago
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/YdNWj4PEZz Stories via @bitreserveorg Jan 31, 2015
- Suresh Ramamurthi of CBW Bank & Yantra Joins Speaker Faculty at #BankInnovation2015 http://t.co/6dWYWahIFK Jan 30, 2015
- Suresh Ramamurthi of CBW Bank & Yantra Joins Speaker Faculty | Bank Innovation 2015 http://t.co/qKbGC22Ytu Jan 30, 2015
- GoBank Sets Growth Rate Target of 1 Million Customers | Bank Innovation http://t.co/NMaVvYeSXJ Jan 30, 2015
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/YdNWj4PEZz Stories via @msquinn @wsculley Jan 30, 2015