The U.S. payments industry is still debating whether to adopt chip technology. Will a resulting reduction in card fraud outweigh the high cost of implementation? Who will take on these costs? Portals and Rails wonders if a closer look at the economics would help the industry move forward.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu 15 hours ago
- Fed releases paper on strategies for improving the U.S. payments system http://t.co/Az2yqh2r4s Jan 26, 2015
- British Start-Up TransferWise Raises $58 Million - good times keep rolling for forex startups http://t.co/TbZDDAzuDe Jan 26, 2015
- The Secret Wearable Watch Use Case [VIDEO] | Bank Innovation http://t.co/biyQIK1Dek Jan 26, 2015
- Coinbase Is Opening The First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange In The U.S. http://t.co/jZKlo78HRE Jan 26, 2015
- Google Looks To Expand Wallet Use, WePay Integrates Instant Buy API http://t.co/rt8fybXWQg Jan 26, 2015