Veteran teachers say they learn a great deal from listening to their students, and that might be especially true with economics students. A representative from the Atlanta Fed recently visited some economics classes, and SouthPoint recounts the experience.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- Suresh Ramamurthi of CBW Bank & Yantra Joins Speaker Faculty at #BankInnovation2015 http://t.co/6dWYWahIFK 14 hours ago
- Suresh Ramamurthi of CBW Bank & Yantra Joins Speaker Faculty | Bank Innovation 2015 http://t.co/qKbGC22Ytu 16 hours ago
- GoBank Sets Growth Rate Target of 1 Million Customers | Bank Innovation http://t.co/NMaVvYeSXJ 18 hours ago
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/YdNWj4PEZz Stories via @msquinn @wsculley 24 hours ago
- RT @BankInnovators: Excited that our friends at @BankInnovation are back in Seattle Mar 2-3. Register now! #BankInnovation2015 #fintech htt… Jan 29, 2015
- RT @JPNicols: Excited that our friends at @BankInnovation are back in Seattle Mar 2-3. Register now! #BankInnovation2015 #fintech http://t.… Jan 29, 2015