Veteran teachers say they learn a great deal from listening to their students, and that might be especially true with economics students. A representative from the Atlanta Fed recently visited some economics classes, and SouthPoint recounts the experience.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu Stories via @WOR710 @WayneTaylorRcng @VeriCoin 22 hours ago
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu Stories via @andrewhyde @NextBillionFI Jan 24, 2015
- Cap One’s Warning: ‘Near-Term’ Digital Investment Is ‘a Negative Trade’ | Bank Innovation http://t.co/UH7Ykx2JUG Jan 23, 2015
- #Starbucks Confirms Nationwide Roll Out of ‘#Mobile Order & Pay’ in 2015 | Bank Innovation http://t.co/sCHLcs934P Jan 23, 2015
- Why the #Wharton #FinTech Initiative Matters | Bank Innovation http://t.co/1H18IrYS8P Jan 23, 2015
- RT @davidbrear: Looks like a good event. See Who's Requested an Invitation | Bank Innovation 2015 via @BankInnovation http://t.co/kI9l7sfh… Jan 23, 2015