Veteran teachers say they learn a great deal from listening to their students, and that might be especially true with economics students. A representative from the Atlanta Fed recently visited some economics classes, and SouthPoint recounts the experience.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- RT @D3Banking: @BankInnovation reports on trends in device use. Interesting part not phablets rise but persistence of laptops. http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu Stories via @msquinn @FinextraBlogs @NextBillionFI 4 hours ago
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu Jan 27, 2015
- Fed releases paper on strategies for improving the U.S. payments system http://t.co/Az2yqh2r4s Jan 26, 2015
- British Start-Up TransferWise Raises $58 Million - good times keep rolling for forex startups http://t.co/TbZDDAzuDe Jan 26, 2015
- The Secret Wearable Watch Use Case [VIDEO] | Bank Innovation http://t.co/biyQIK1Dek Jan 26, 2015