Veteran teachers say they learn a great deal from listening to their students, and that might be especially true with economics students. A representative from the Atlanta Fed recently visited some economics classes, and SouthPoint recounts the experience.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/YdNWj4PEZz Stories via @msquinn @wsculley 3 hours ago
- RT @BankInnovators: Excited that our friends at @BankInnovation are back in Seattle Mar 2-3. Register now! #BankInnovation2015 #fintech htt… 13 hours ago
- RT @JPNicols: Excited that our friends at @BankInnovation are back in Seattle Mar 2-3. Register now! #BankInnovation2015 #fintech http://t.… 13 hours ago
- Financial Services #SuperBowl #Advertisments Touch Down | Bank Innovation http://t.co/UjsR7wKk66 20 hours ago
- Bank Spending Trends Show Why There Is Little Room for Innovation | Bank Innovation http://t.co/TRivZL1CJF 21 hours ago
- RT @customerxps: @BankInnovation Good read! 22 hours ago