Veteran teachers say they learn a great deal from listening to their students, and that might be especially true with economics students. A representative from the Atlanta Fed recently visited some economics classes, and SouthPoint recounts the experience.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- Financial Services #SuperBowl #Advertisments Touch Down | Bank Innovation http://t.co/UjsR7wKk66 1 hour ago
- Bank Spending Trends Show Why There Is Little Room for Innovation | Bank Innovation http://t.co/TRivZL1CJF 2 hours ago
- RT @customerxps: @BankInnovation Good read! 3 hours ago
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu 8 hours ago
- RT @waupsh: .@coin fail 3/3 : says bartender “it was like nothing was swiped. Got a real card?” 16 hours ago
- @Facebook #Payments Continues to Plod Along | Bank Innovation http://t.co/xjvHNzX1JQ tips @techmeme 19 hours ago