Veteran teachers say they learn a great deal from listening to their students, and that might be especially true with economics students. A representative from the Atlanta Fed recently visited some economics classes, and SouthPoint recounts the experience.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu 3 hours ago
- Fed releases paper on strategies for improving the U.S. payments system http://t.co/Az2yqh2r4s 20 hours ago
- British Start-Up TransferWise Raises $58 Million - good times keep rolling for forex startups http://t.co/TbZDDAzuDe 21 hours ago
- The Secret Wearable Watch Use Case [VIDEO] | Bank Innovation http://t.co/biyQIK1Dek 21 hours ago
- Coinbase Is Opening The First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange In The U.S. http://t.co/jZKlo78HRE 22 hours ago
- Google Looks To Expand Wallet Use, WePay Integrates Instant Buy API http://t.co/rt8fybXWQg 22 hours ago