Bank Innovation is holding its first-ever DEMOvation Challenge, which will give winning startups a coveted demo slot during the DEMOvation session at our upcoming Bank Innovation 2014 in Seattle on March 3-4.
To enter the DEMOvation Challenge — or to recommend a startup for a spot in DEMOvation — please fill out this form.
The winners of demo slots will be chosen by the following panel of judges:
- Laurence Berkowitz, Advisor (Israel), Bank Innovation
- Seth Kenvin, Advisor (San Francisco), Bank Innovation
- Sam Maule, Manager, Carlisle & Gallagher Consulting Group
- Philip Ryan, Editor, Bank Innovation
- Dominic Venturo, Chief Innovation Officer for Payments, US Bank
The judges will be looking for startups launched within the last 24 months that possess unique intellectual property or business models or are differentiated from other fintech startups.
To enter the DEMOvation Challenge, please fill out this form. The deadline for applications is Jan. 20 EOD. Should you win a slot, you will receive notification by Jan. 24. Bragging rights included.Like This Post