Which are the greatest iPhone apps of all time? Even asking the question seems daunting.
But that’s exactly the question Mashable posed — in truth, it upped the ante on that question. Specifically, it aimed to identify the 100 greatest iPhone apps of all time.
It pursued this question with a vigorous methodology that included analyzing AppAnnie data. Today, it published that list. And today Bank Innovation, in turn, publishes a list of the 10 greatest fintech apps of all time from among those Top 100.
- WeChat — the first mobile social network to incorporate payments, in 2013
- Uber — ‘invisible’ payments are a big part of what makes it great
- Yelp — the ratings app has heavily incorporated offers and coupons into its service
- SnapChat — for launching SnapCash in November 2014
- 1Password — the password app has significant financial services security implications
- OpenTable — bringing payments to mobile restaurant reservations
- Redlaser — the revolutionary product scanning service has facilitated countless transactions
- Mint — the widely imitated PFM trailblazer
- Venmo — the pioneer in social peer-to-peer mobile payments (with emojis!)
- EventBrite — the events app made easy payments a central aspect of its service
In case you are wondering, Mashable’s No. 1 iPhone app of all time: Instagram.2 - Readers Like This Post