You have questions. No, not college-y questions; real questions about how things work or how to program a fintech application.
We’ve combed through a whole mess of questions on Stack Overflow, the developers’ forum, to narrow it down to eight valuable discussions that pinpoint crucial technical fintech information. These discussions touch on fund transfer APIs, payments technical specs, and how to build a financial application. They were chosen to offer a wide taste of fintech nerd-speak, either for the startup founder or the bank VP that wants to understand what the folks from IT are talking about. At the least, they are touchstones to additional valuable information within Stack Overflow.
- How can I write software that does bank account transfers?
- Banking API/protocol
- Magento Payment flow
- How to model budget-data for a budget application?
- Identify Inter-Account Transfers in SQL
- New to HTML and in need of advice
- Rolling product in PANDAS over 30-day time window
- Secure banking apps
Happy coding, fintech-ers.Like This Post