15. Soccer/football fan or not, by the end of HSBC’s digital banking video you’ll want to help this girl find her one missing football sticker yourself–of course, it helps if your bank service is that fast.
14. Bank of America wants you to #LOVEYOURAPP so much it found (or perhaps engineered) a talking llama. Or the bank just really likes llamas, and hopes you will too. It’s attention-grabbing and memorable, in any case.
13. Unlike the Royal Bank of Scotland, PayPal wants users to know about the ‘new money’ in town–which is all digital, all connected, all about the people. This one debuted during the Super Bowl and was a hit for the newly-independent-again company.
12. Here’s JPMorgan Chase, proving what Instagrammers have known for years: Whatever you’re selling, you really can’t go wrong with a baby pig.
11. If watching Shaquille O’Neal and Kendrick Lamar buy about a thousand dollars of tiny soap doesn’t make you want an AmEx card, I don’t know what will. Maybe Tina Fey?Like This Post