INV Fintech, the sister accelerator to this site, announced its fourth class of startups today. The six companies were chosen from among a wide array of applications from across the globe.
Here are the five companies of Class 4 of INV Fintech:
- Bloxable: Bloxable provides decentralized solutions for lending origination and the securitization of mortgages and other loans via blockchain technology. The tool is built for issuers, underwriters and investors.
- Hoard Invest: Hoard Invest is a financial services platform and exchange for cryptocurrency. The startup aims to create a one-stop-shop for all your cryptocurrency account data. Hoard Invest also combines users banking, credit card information and investments with their cryptocurrency, to create a full financial picture.
- IAmOlly: IAmOlly is a micro-limit digital credit app and payment card for India’s working class. Users receive instant credit upon validating their workplace identity or university with a work or university email address. Credit limits increase based off of a proprietary rating system that ascertains user behavior.
- Mortgage Ready: Mortgage Ready is designed to help loan originators close more loans by turning denied applications into approvals and sub-prime borrowers into prime rate refinances. The loan originators can provide their applicants with a user-friendly application that leverages bank and credit bureau connectivity to produce automated financial and credit advice.
- Numeraxial: Numeraxial provides financial technology information through proprietary advanced analytics. The firm also has its own financial modeling features, data analytics and advisory and consulting services.
- Verismart: Verismart is a biometric firm that uses blockchain technology for authentication. The technology is geared to be used in a range of situations, as Verismart can create a digital ID for any person on the planet.
The companies, chosen after a comprehensive review process that involved INV’s partners, touch on a broad array of emerging trends in the fintech space, such as new models for underwriting, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and more.
INV is a global, virtual accelerator — which is what allows INV to host companies from not just Silicon Valley, but the entire United States, Europe and India, as is the case in Class 4. The startups will be mentored by INV and its partners, which include Fiserv and U.S. Bank. INV startups also demo at a members-only event that is held in conjunction with Bank Innovation 2017 in San Francisco on March 5, 2018. A further cohort of Associates, junior members of the class, will be announced soon.3 - Readers Like This Post