INV Fintech, the sister accelerator to this site, announced its fifth class of startups today. The six companies were chosen from among a wide array of applications from across the globe.
Here are the six companies comprising the new class of INV Fintech:
- Active.ai is a conversational AI tool for facilitating intelligent financial micro-conversations. They have raised $11.75 million and are based in Singapore.
- Stakana is a predictive customer intelligence platform for community banks and credit unions.
- Confirmu empowers lenders to provide credit to thin-file (or no-file) people through the use of a proprietary alternative credit score.
- Fintel Labs developed Eva, an AI-powered, voice-enabled assistant that helps customers better manage their money.
- Zikher is an open API-based solution for credit unions, community and regional banks that automates and streamlines loans, mortgages and account-opening process.
- Bookbild is a SaaS application that helps middle-market private debt lenders speed up transactions.
The companies, chosen after a comprehensive review process that involved INV’s partners, touch on a broad array of emerging trends in the fintech space, such as new models for payments, artificial intelligence, underwriting and more.
INV is a global, virtual accelerator — which is what allows INV to host companies from not just Silicon Valley, but the entire United States, Israel, and Singapore, as is the case in Class 5. The startups will be mentored by INV and its partners, which include Fiserv and U.S. Bank. INV startups also demo at members-only events held in conjunction with Bank Innovation. In 2019, there will be two of these events, one on the East Coast and another on the West Coast. A further cohort of Associates, junior members of the class, will be announced soon.1 - Reader Likes This Post