Welcome to the latest episode of our Weekly Wrap video series, for the week ending Friday, January 3, 2019. In this episode, editors discuss the following news developments:
- The new California Consumer Privacy Act that went into effect Wednesday;
- How banks are managing feature overload in their apps;
- New eco-friendly initiatives from Bank of the West and Goldman Sachs;
- Moves from Betterment, Wealthfront and Personal Capital to further embed customers in their ecosystems; and
- International peer-to-peer payments.
The Weekly Wrap is also available as a podcast episode here: