For financial services marketers, it is anything but a “Super” Bowl this year. According to published reports, E*Trade Financial was the only financial services company spending the $3.8 million for a 30-second spot during this year’s Super Bowl, which featured a skin-of-their-teeth victory for the Baltimore Ravens. That is not to say financial services companies are averse to football, mind you. Six of the 34 college football bowl games during the 2012-2013 season were sponsored by FIs, including Capital One Financial Corp. and Discover Financial Services.
American Express Apple banking Banking Technology Bank Innovation bank marketing Bank of America Best Practices Bitcoin Capital One Citibank customer experience data analytics Facebook Financial Services fintech GoBank Google INETCO iPhone JPMorgan Chase marketing Market Watch MasterCard Mindset mobile Mobile banking Mobile Payments mobile wallet online banking P2P payments PayPal prepaid RDC Retail Banking Simple Social Media Square startups Strategy Twitter Underbanked US Bank Wells Fargo
- BankInnovation Daily is out! http://t.co/ELBxQD5Vmu 4 hours ago
- Fed releases paper on strategies for improving the U.S. payments system http://t.co/Az2yqh2r4s 21 hours ago
- British Start-Up TransferWise Raises $58 Million - good times keep rolling for forex startups http://t.co/TbZDDAzuDe 22 hours ago
- The Secret Wearable Watch Use Case [VIDEO] | Bank Innovation http://t.co/biyQIK1Dek 22 hours ago
- Coinbase Is Opening The First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange In The U.S. http://t.co/jZKlo78HRE 23 hours ago
- Google Looks To Expand Wallet Use, WePay Integrates Instant Buy API http://t.co/rt8fybXWQg 23 hours ago