What’s the latest thinking and analysis in banking innovation? Bank Innovation offers these sponsored white papers to give you a peak into what some of the industry’s top experts are thinking about the future and innovations.
Over the past five years, banks have been adopting e-signatures for a variety of use cases. As digitization efforts mature, banks are expanding electronic signature capability beyond early applications and looking for ways to extend the ROI of e-signatures throughout the enterprise.
This paper offers guidance to banks of all sizes seeking to answer questions like:
- Where are banks focusing their digitization efforts?
- Which use cases are best suited to e-signature? Where to start? What is the best expansion path?
- What are the common challenges in going digital?
- What are the latest e-signature trends in banking?
Today, banks, credit unions and other financial services providers need to be where the customer is – online and on mobile devices. In this white paper, we explore how e-signatures make it easier for consumers to open accounts remotely on tablets and smartphones, while also strengthening compliance.
- Remote e-signing use cases
- Mobile e-sign experience
- Step-by-step workflows
- Why replace the signature card with a digital equivalent
- Capturing a detailed audit trail of the entire workflow
To get your white paper posted here, email email@example.com.